In His Presence Church collects your personal information that your provide for us such as:
Name and Contact Information
This includes your first and last name, phone number, email address, postal address, date of birth, job title and other necessary information.
When relevant to our mission, demographic information such as marital status, education, nationality, employment/qualifications and family details are kept.
We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security data used for authentication and account access.
We collect all information required to process your payment of purchases and donations. This includes credit card number(s) and all information needed for the transaction to properly go through. All payment information is kept confidential. Financial information such as donation history and bank details are also kept.
We use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to brows our media platforms (website, app, social media).
We also collect comments, feedback, product/experience reviews, and recommendations.
We may collect photographs provided by you or taken at In His Presence services or events.
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
In using our app(s), we may collect information regarding your geolocation, mobile device, and accepting to receive push notifications.
Information is gathered when users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Purchase of Goods
Your Personal Data is collected through the purchase of goods or services from In His Presence Church through the website, or directly from Church Location and when you provide credit or debit card details.
When making a donation of any nature to In His Presence Church, all information required to process your payment of donations is kept.
When filling out a physical or online form, users may be asked for first and last name, phone number, postal address, and other personal pertainable information such as marital and family status. This also pertains to applications when a user applies for a job, internship, or to volunteer at In His Presence Church. By filling out these forms, you grant the Church access to your Personal Data and give consent to be contacted by In His Presence Church.
Personal Data is collected when a user registers for an In His Presence Church event such as conference, raffle, workshop, etc.
Your personal information may be obtained when you visit our social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and podcast. This information is obtained for the sole purpose of measuring our analytics and audience interaction.
When you contact us by means such as email, text, letter, telephone or online form, your information is kept and stored.
In His Presence Church collects Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide our users with ongoing assistance and support;
- To be able to contact and connect with our visitors with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Your personal information will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. It is never sold, nor given away. It is only shared with others where you have given consent or where it is permitted or required either contractually or legally. In addition, it is processed for the purposes based on legitimate charitable interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent. Furthermore, we will not use your personal information for any other purposes without first seeking your consent, unless authorized or required by law.
We use personal information collected via our Sites or Apps for a variety of charitable/business purposes listed below:
- To keep you informed of services In His Presence Church offers as well as products, activities, events, resources, and new feature information and/or information regarding changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons used to establish and maintain your involvement with us, events you have attended, what areas and activities of the Local Church you have supported, and to record and acknowledge any donation made to the Church.
- Fulfill and manage your orders for Contractual reasons. We may use your information to fulfill and manage orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites or Apps.
- Deliver tailored advertisement of service to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests and/or location.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback, contact you about your use of our Sites and/or Apps, and to answer any inquiry or request for further information or complain about us, our services, activities, and events.
- To protect our Sites. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites and Apps safe and secure (i.e. fraud monitoring and prevention, maintenance and development, etc.).
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Sites and/or Apps, products, services, marketing, and the overall user experience.
Cookies are small pieces of data sent by your web browser by a website you visit. This allows for our In His Presence Church website or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier for you.
- To enable certain functions;
- To store your preferences;
- To enable marketing delivery;
- To help evaluate and compile statistics about user activity.
Third Party Services
We may use third party service providers to process information, fulfill and deliver orders, process donations and credit card payments, provide support services on our behalf, as well as acquire metrics and other analytics services.
Examples of third party service provides used by In His Presence Church include but are not limited to:
- Church Community Builder (for logged in users)
- Google Analytics
Please keep in mind that these sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is required and in accordance with the Law and other legal requirements (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). If you have indicated that you no longer wish to hear from us, we will keep the minimum information necessary to ensure that no future contact is made.
However, even after you modify your communication preferences, we may retain copies of information about you for a period of time that is in accordance with applicable law, applicable statute of limitations, or as we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
We may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail for the following purposes:
- To send you updates about our organization;
- To poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires;
- To resolve a dispute;
- To troubleshoot any problems we may encounter.